Front Cover Progress

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.42.44.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.42.52.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.46.01.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.48.48.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.55.13.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 16.15.09.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 16.17.38.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 16.20.46.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 16.23.55.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 17.37.56.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 18.30.49.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 14.30.56.png

 

After spending some time on creating my own font with the same tool that I used with my drawings, ink was a great way to have what Im comfortable in to have that control. I followed it onto editing it onto photoshop and choosing what letter worked with the title and name for the front cover.

I after finishing with the experiment to how I would like my front cover I saw that I like the image of the front cover more so I decided to follow up to experiment with my title and name with a different direction and that would be a sleeve.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s